Muhammad Nabil Al Mahdhy
My Experience
This experience can never forget in my life. I also don't know
why it happened
and every time I remember this, I always laugh. It was very embarrassing at once memorable in my life until
now. My friends laugh all day because of this incident. On the
same day I got the nickname as Mr. clumsy. Even to this day my friends still
remember how it happened.
At that time I was 8 years old. My
friends and I were playing on the playground. We played a game of hide and
seek. We played happily. Until, it was my turned to look for them. I was
looking for them one by one and managed to find it. However, one of my friend
named Atung
was very clever in hiding. I could not find him. Then I kept looking for him
.
I remembered that Atung wearing a red shirt
and blue pants. As I passed the elephant statue in the park, I saw a kid
wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Without thinking, I immediately approached
him. After getting close, I pulled him and took him to my friends. I wanted to
tell them that I had managed to find him. However, I became silent, when I saw Atung was near my friends.
He greeted me “hey why did not you find me?” I was confused. Then I saw my
friends laugh. Then I looked to the children who I drag from near the elephant
statue. I was surprised that it was not Atung but he was someone else wearing the same
clothes.
shame and a little surprised to be.
shame and a little surprised to be.
The incident happened a long time indeed, but we always talk about the incident as a joke. Do not be easily offended is the key, because i know some things like this that can make our friendship well maintained until now.
Thank you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar